Execution Request for package Packname program Programname state change from WaitingContent to WaitingContent – SCCM 2007

In an SCCM 2007 environment I was having issues with a client getting a certain package.

When checking Execmgr.log the error showed was “Execution Request for package Packname program Programname state change from WaitingContent to WaitingContent – SCCM 2007″

This error was strange because the particular site where these machines were located were downloading packages without issues previously. I tried deleting the advertisement and re advertising the package but the same issue occured

I then checked the CAS.log and it showed “No matching DP Location found”

The CAS log got me to check out the boundaries, and there was the issue. Whoever set up the site did not add the correct boundary for this site or someone deleted a boundary. I am pretty sure it was to do with the IP Subnet boundaries.

Anyway once the correct boundary was added, I did a machine policy evaluation cycle on the client and the package started downloading fine.

Execmgr.log
Execution Request for package Packagename program Programname state change from WaitingDependency to WaitingContent
Content is available for program ProgramName.

Cas.log
Download completed for content Packagename under context System
Hash verification succeeded for content Packagename downloaded under context System

The packages then had no issues.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s