- 1 Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC
- 2 Use iCloud Photos
- 3 Import to your Mac
- 4 Import to your Windows PC
- 5 More ways to transfer photos and videos to your computer
- 6 4 Easy Ways To Transfer Photos/Video From iPhone to Windows 10
- 7 Method 1. Import Photos/Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with EaseUS MobiMover
- 8 Method 2. Export Video from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos App
- 9 Method 3. Import Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Windows Explorer
- 10 Method 4. Import Photos and Video from iPhone to Windows 10 with iCloud
- 11 In Conclusion
- 12 How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC (Windows 10) with 5 Methods?
- 13 How to transfer videos from iPhone PC (Windows 10)?
- 13.1 Method 1. Easily transfer iPhone videos to PC with AOMEI MBackupper
- 13.2 Methods 2. Export videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos app
- 13.3 Method 3. Transfer videos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC with File Explorer
- 13.4 Method 4. Transfer videos from iPhone to Windows PC with iTunes
- 13.5 Method 5. Transfer iPhone videos to Windows 10 computer with iCloud
- 14 Conclusion
- 15 Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes in 2020
- 16 Part 1. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with AutoPlay
- 17 Part 2. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos App
- 18 Part 3. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with File Explorer
- 19 Part 4. How to Edit Videos from iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter?
- 20 How to Transfer Video from iPhone to PC
- 21 3 Ways to transfer videos from your iPhone to your Computer
- 21.1 Transfer music videos from iPhone to computer with TouchCopy
- 21.2 Transfer iPhone camera videos to PC or Mac with TouchCopy
- 21.3 Transfer videos from iPhone to PC with Windows Photos App
- 21.4 Playing Videos on your PC or Mac
- 21.5 Deleting Videos from iPhone
- 22 How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC [7 Ways]
- 23 1. Transfer Videos from iPhone with AnyTrans
- 24 2. Get Videos from iPhone to Windows PC (3 Ways)
- 25 3. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac Computer
- 26 4. Get Videos from iPhone to Computer Using iCloud
- 27 Why Can’t Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC
- 28 Bonus Tip: Transfer VideosPhotos to iPhone from Computer
- 29 The Bottom Line
- 30 How to Transfer Files from an iPhone to a Windows PC
- 31 Transfer Files Using USB
- 32 Transfer Files Using Cloud Services
- 33 [2021 Guide] Download videos from iPhone to PC
- 34 How to transfer videos from iPhone to computer
- 35 How to transfer videos from iPhone to PC Windows 10
- 36 How to import videos from iPhone to PC
Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC
You can transfer photographs and movies from your phone to your computer using the Photos app and a USB cord. With iCloud Images, you can also make your photos visible on all of your devices at the same time.
Use iCloud Photos
ICloud Photographs ensures that your photos and videos are safe, up to date, and readily available on all of your Apple devices, on iCloud.com, and even on your personal computer (PC). You don’t have to worry about transferring images from one iCloud device to another when you utilize iCloud Photos. iCloud Photographs always uploads and saves your original, high-quality photos in their original format and resolution. If you choose, you may save space by using device-optimized copies of the originals rather than full-resolution originals on each device.
Every update or edit you make to your organizational structure is automatically synced across all of your Apple devices.
The photographs and movies that you store in iCloud Photos make use of the storage space that you have available in iCloud.
You may determine how much storage space you require and then increase your storage plan as needed.
Import to your Mac
- Using a USB cord, connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac computer. Open the Photos app on your computer and take some photos. All of the photographs and movies stored on your linked device are displayed on the Import screen of the Photos application. If the Import page does not display instantly, choose the device by clicking its name in the Photos sidebar. When prompted, enter the passcode that you created for your iOS or iPadOS device. If you receive a popup on your iOS or iPadOS device asking you toTrust This Computer, press Trust to proceed
- Otherwise, tap Cancel. Select the location where you wish to save your images. You have the option of importing to an existing album or creating a new one next to “Import to.” To import selected photographs, choose them from your computer’s hard drive and click Import Selected (or Import All New Photos)
- Wait for the procedure to complete before removing your device from your Mac.
Import to your Windows PC
The following steps will guide you through the process of transferring images from your smartphone to your computer and utilizing the Windows Photos app:
- Check to verify that you have the most recent version of iTunes installed on your computer. It is necessary to have iTunes 12.5.1 or later installed on your computer in order to import photographs. Make use of a USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer. If you are prompted, enter your passcode to unlock your iOS or iPadOS device. To proceed, hit Trust or Allow on your iOS or iPadOS device if you see a popup asking you toTrust This Computer.
Then, go to Microsoft’s website to discover how to import photographs into the Windows Photos app in Windows 10 by following the instructions there. You must first download the original, full-resolution copies of your images to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch before importing them onto your computer if you are using iCloud Photos, which is enabled by default. In the Windows Photos app, certain films imported from an iOS or iPadOS device may be rotated wrongly if they were imported from a computer running the same operating system.
If you want to make sure that images taken with your iOS or iPadOS device are as compatible as possible with Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Start by opening the Settings app on your iOS or iPadOS device. Select Camera, then Formats from the drop-down menu. Select Most Compatible from the drop-down menu. Your camera will now only produce photographs and movies in the JPEG and H.264 formats going forward.
More ways to transfer photos and videos to your computer
Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation. Apple disclaims any and all liability in connection with the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites, goods, or services. Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites. For further information, please contact the seller. Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250.
4 Easy Ways To Transfer Photos/Video From iPhone to Windows 10
What is the best way to transfer videos from an iPhone to a computer running Windows 10? There are a variety of solutions open to you. The method you use will depend on your needs and ambitions. You may use a USB connection, professional data transfer software, Apple’s iCloud service, or Windows Explorer, among other options. If you intend to view these films or photographs on your computer, you should move them in such a way that the video or photograph quality is not compromised. Method 1 is a good option to consider.
If you intend to transmit high-quality films or large amounts of data, you should seek for a method that provides rapid transfer speeds. Whichever you want, this instruction will be able to meet all of your video and photo-transfer requirements. Continue reading to find out more.
Method 1. Import Photos/Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with EaseUS MobiMover
EaseUS You can transfer photographs and videos from your iPhone or iPad to a PC running Windows 10 in three simple steps using MobiMover, a robust iOS data transfer program. It offers several advantages in terms of video and photo transfer, as well as other data management functions, some of which are detailed in the following section.
- It is possible to transfer films and photographs without affecting their quality. Transferring high-quality films and photographs at a rapid pace
- You will be able to preview photographs before transferring them. It is possible to transfer categories between two iOS devices, or between iOS devices and PCs. You may easily add and remove stuff from your iPhone/iPad. Obtain free music and video downloads from more than 1000 video and audio sharing websites
To transfer videos from iPhone to PC in Windows 10:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and then touch “Trust” on your iPhone’s screen to proceed with the process. Start EaseUS MobiMover and select “Phone to PC””Next” from the drop-down menu. In Step 2, choose “Videos” from the list of choices and click the default path to configure a specific storage path if necessary. Step 3. Following that, select “Transfer.” Step 3: Once the transfer procedure is complete, you may access the videos on your computer to watch them.
Method 2. Export Video from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos App
The Photos App in Windows 10 is a useful tool for transferring photos and movies between your iPhone and your computer. It collects photographs from your computer, phone, and other devices and stores them in a convenient location where you can locate them quickly.
To transfer photos from an iPhone to your PC:
Step 1. First, connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cord to get started. Unlock your iPhone and, if required, enter the passcode that has been provided. The Photos app will be launched once you click the “Start” button on your PC and then pick “Photos.” To import images from a USB device, go to File > Import > From a USB Device and follow the on-screen instructions to pick the photos you want to transfer and the place where you want to store them.
Method 3. Import Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Windows Explorer
It is not necessary to unplug your iPhone from your computer if the Photos App on Windows 10 does not function properly. Instead, utilize File Explorer on your computer to do this function.
To import videos from iPhone to Windows 10:
It is not necessary to unplug your iPhone from your computer if the Photos App on Windows 10 does not function properly. Instead, utilize File Explorer on your computer to accomplish this task.
Method 4. Import Photos and Video from iPhone to Windows 10 with iCloud
In order to access the virtual storage space from your PC, Apple provides a unique piece of software known as “iCloud for Windows.” Any version of Windows 7 or higher is supported, as is any other operating system. After installing the program on your computer, you may begin saving and transferring videos. Notice: If you have an Apple ID, you have access to 5 GB of free storage space in the iCloud. The automatic synchronization of media via the picture library is only available if the total amount of films and images stored on your iPhone is less than 5 GB; otherwise, you must purchase more paid storage space from the iTunes Store.
To sync photos and videos from iPhone to PC:
In order to access the virtual storage space from your PC, Apple provides a unique piece of software known as “iCloud for Windows”. This product is compatible with all versions of the operating system Windows 7 or above. You may begin saving and transferring videos after installing the app on your computer. The iCloud offers 5 GB of storage space for free to everyone who has an Apple ID.
The automatic synchronization of media via the picture library is only available if the total amount of films and images stored on your iPhone is less than 5 GB; otherwise, you must purchase more paid storage space from the iTunes store.
Option 1 is the most suggested method out of the ones we discussed above because of its fast transfer speed and ability to send data in a variety of ways. As for other ways, each has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. You can select one based on your requirements. By the way, the methods described above may also be used to transfer images from an iPhone to a computer running Windows 10 (see below).
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC (Windows 10) with 5 Methods?
The most common reason for transferring movies from iPhone to PC is to improve access and management of iPhone data, as well as to back up iPhone data. There are several options for carrying out this process, including the use of iTunes, iCloud, and a dependable and powerful transfer program. Following that, this post highlights many of the most popular techniques for transferring videos from iPhone to PC (Windows 10) for your convenience.
How to transfer videos from iPhone PC (Windows 10)?
The most common reason for transferring videos from iPhone to PC is to improve access and management of iPhone data, as well as to back up the data on the smartphone. To carry out this operation, you may use a variety of techniques, including iTunes and iCloud, as well as a dependable and effective file transfer program. This article then goes on to outline the most popular techniques for transferring movies from iPhone to PC (Windows 10) for your convenience and information.
Method 1. Easily transfer iPhone videos to PC with AOMEI MBackupper
More people would want to utilize AOMEI MBackupper, a professional iPhone backup solution developed by AOMEI. This program may assist you in transferring iPhone images, movies, and data to a Windows 10, 8, 7, or 11 PC in a secure and timely manner. It also has a number of characteristics that make it the finest program for transferring videos from iPhone to PC, including the following: The program allows you to preview all films on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch before transferring them. Instead of copying the entire video, you may selectively upload videos, photographs, and music.
- No modifications are required to your phone’s security settings, which means it is quite safe.
- Support for the vast majority of iOS devices.
- Between now and then, it always manages to make itself work flawlessly with the most recent models and iOS versions.
- Then go on to learn how to make use of this tool by following the instructions below.
- Also, put your faith in the computer on your phone.
- Transfer to Computer may be found on the main interface by selecting “Transfer to Computer.” You may now watch videos on your iPhone by selecting the “+” symbol in Step 3 above.
Once you’ve chosen the videos you wish to transfer, click “OK.” Step 4: Select a storage location for the videos that you want to save. To begin the transfer procedure, click on the “Transfer” button.
Methods 2. Export videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos app
The Windows 10 operating system includes a pictures program that allows you to organize and manage your images and videos on your computer. With this program, you can also transfer videos from your iPhone to your PC or vice versa. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cord in step one. Trust this computer, and check whether it can recognize your iPhone when you plug it in. Step 2. On the computer, click the “Start” button and then choose the “Photos” program from the list that appears.
Step 3: Select “Import from a USB device” from the drop-down menu.
Choose the films or photographs you want to transfer and the location where you want to save them in Step 4.
In order to begin the procedure, select “Import Select” and then “OK.”
Method 3. Transfer videos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC with File Explorer
With the introduction of the Windows 10 system, a pictures app is included to assist you in managing images and videos on your computer. In addition, you may use this program to transfer videos from your iPhone to your PC. Connection to the computer through a USB connection for the iPhone in Step 1. Try to put your trust in this computer and check whether it can recognize your Apple iPhone. Using the computer’s “Start” button, pick the “Photos” program from the drop-down menu. You may try searching for it using the search box next to the start button, or you can try looking in another direction.
Also exhibited are all of the images taken with your iPhone.
In order to begin the procedure, click “Import Select.”
Method 4. Transfer videos from iPhone to Windows PC with iTunes
Apple’s iTunes is a media player and organizer that allows you to organize your media files. The ability to transfer media files between devices is provided by this application. The downside is that it might take a long time to complete if you have many photographs. Before we begin, you must do the following:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and choose the films you wish to copy
- Select “Save to Files” from the “Up” menu by clicking the “Up” symbol. Select an app from the drop-down menu that appears when you select “On My iPhone.”
Step 1: Download and install iTunes for Windows, and then run the program to get started. Select the phone icon located at the very top of the interface in step two. Step 3: On the left-hand side of the screen, select “Files Sharing.” Locate the App on the right-hand side of the interface and choose it from the drop-down menu. as well as the demonstration of the films Step 4. Select “Save” from the drop-down menu and a location to store the films.
Method 5. Transfer iPhone videos to Windows 10 computer with iCloud
You may come across an error message such as ” iTunes can’t sync photographs to the iPhone ” from time to time. It is possible to export movies from an iPhone running iOS 5 or later using the iCloud service, if you have it activated and in sync with your iPhone photographs. If you do not have iCloud, you may use another tool offered by Apple to export films from an iPhone running iOS 5 or later. Before you begin, you must first ensure that the iCloud is turned on. Simply go to “Settings” on your iPhone, scroll down the settings page, and choose “Photographs,” and check to see whether the “iCloud photos” folder is visible.
Step 1: Go to iCloud.com on your computer or download the iCloud for Windows 10 app from the App Store or Google Play.
Additionally, you may browse all of the photographs and videos that have been posted.
Select all of the movies you wish to download to your computer and then click the “Download” option at the top of the screen, followed by “Download.” Note: Unmodified Original refers to the original copy of the selected videos that has not been altered in any way.
Most Compatible: Download the videos in a format that is compatible with your computer. You’ll just have to wait a little period before you can watch your films on the Windows 10 PC.
You should now be aware of how to transfer videos from an iPhone to a PC or laptop that is running Windows 10. You can select a method that best suits your needs. The following five techniques are suitable for transferring images from an iPhone to a computer running Windows 10, 11, 8, or 7. I hope these approaches might be of use to you.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes in 2020
You’ve probably read about how to transfer movies from Windows 10 to iPhone, but have you ever thought about how to transfer films from an iPhone to a computer? On our iPhones, we enjoy watching movies and watching videos. But what happens if your phone’s storage capacity is exhausted? You could consider removing some of them from your list. You should, on the other hand, refrain from doing so. When it comes to getting rid of movies without deleting them, there are numerous options available to you.
And you don’t have to rely on iTunes to accomplish this.
You may edit the video after it has been transferred from the iPhone to the PC using third-party programs after it has been transferred.
Using this, you may transfer data between computers, minimize storage space, and edit videos in the manner of your choosing.
- Part 1: Using AutoPlay, you may transfer videos from your iPhone to Windows 10. Part 2. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with the Photos App
- Part 3. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with the File Explorer
- Part 4. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with the Photos App
- Part 5. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with the File Explorer
- Part 4: Wondershare UniConverter: How to Edit Videos from Your iPhone
Part 1. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with AutoPlay
When you connect an external device to your computer, the AutoPlay function shows on your computer’s screen. These external devices can be any type of media, including CDs, DVDs, memory cards, USB drives, and more. This capability is really useful when it comes to transferring data and files. You may transfer videos from your iPhone to your Windows 10 computer by using Autoplay. Here’s how to go about doing this assignment. It is necessary to connect your phone to your computer via a USB cord in the first instance.
To import photos and videos into the AutoPlay window, you must first choose theImport pictures and videosoption from theDevice optionssection.
Here you may save any videos that you want to transfer to your computer.
After that, you must selectImport from the drop-down menu.
Part 2. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos App
The “Images” feature in Windows 10 is useful for storing photos in one convenient location. You may collect images and videos from your computer, phone, and other electronic devices with this tool. You can discover the files even more rapidly with this application. It is possible that this tool may be useful if you need to convert iPhone video to Windows 10. You can transfer the files by following the steps outlined in the instructions. To begin, you must connect your iPhone to your Windows computer through a USB cable.
You must now input the passcode into your iPhone in order to unlock it.
The “Photos” folder will now appear on your computer’s desktop.
Then, under theImportsection, you must select a USB device from which to import.
You must first choose the videos that you wish to transfer. In order to accomplish this, you must provide the import destination (by creating or selecting a folder). After that, you must selectImport Selected from the drop-down menu. This allows you to transfer videos from your iPhone to a computer.
Part 3. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with File Explorer
The File Explorer program in Windows 10 serves as a management tool, allowing you to browse through directories and individual files. If you wish to transfer video from your iPhone to your computer running Windows 10, you may do it using the “File Explorer.” In order to accomplish this, you must adhere to the instructions provided. Before you can do anything else, you must first connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cord. It is necessary for you to openFile Explorerfrom the Startmenu after that.
- Once you have completed this, you must right-click on the name of your device and then pick theImport photographs and videos option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you must click on the Next button to proceed.
- You must now selectImport from the drop-down menu, which will begin transferring the films you have selected.
- You will locate your videos100Appleportion under DCIM in this location.
Now that you know how to transfer videos from iPhone to Windows 10, you can use Wondershare UniConverter to edit the films that you have transferred (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This program is highly regarded by users for its capacity to convert films into 1000 different formats at speeds up to 90 times quicker than the competition. Furthermore, when using the program, the video quality stays unchanged, which is a plus. With Wondershare UniConverter, you can trim, crop, apply effects, add a watermark, edit subtitles, and combine videos all in one software package.
It is a multi-functional program that operates on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP as well as on select Mac operating systems.
Here’s how to go about completing the work.
- Convert movies to more than 1,000 different formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, and others. It converts data at a rate that is 90 times quicker than that of other typical converters. Trim, crop, merge, and add subtitles to movies, among other video editing functions
- Transform video into a playable DVD using an eye-catching free DVD template Fixing video metadata, creating GIFs, and screen recording are all included in this versatile toolset. Operating systems supported: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, and Linux. 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
- 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
A video conversion tool that can convert videos to more than 1,000 different file formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, and MP4. In comparison to other popular converters, it converts data 90 times quicker. Trim, crop, merge, and add subtitles to movies, among other video editing functions. Use an eye-catching free DVD template to burn video to a playable DVD. Fixing video metadata, making GIFs, and screen recording are all included in this versatile toolset. Computers with the following operating systems are supported: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista; macOS 11 Big Sur; 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 10.16, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.14, 10.13, 10.1
Step 1Run the UniConverter
Begin by launching UniConverter and dragging and dropping the video files into the program’s Converter window. You will find the video editing tools (Crop, Trim, and Effects) beneath the thumbnail image.
Step 2Trim Video
To trim the movie, you must first select theTrimbutton from the toolbar. You may now cut the video at the conclusion or the beginning of it. In order to accomplish this, you must hang your mouse at the end or front of the clip. After that, you’ll need to click on theCutbutton to split the video into two segments. Select the undesirable section and select Delete, followed by OK, to proceed. To cut the video in the middle, drag the slider to the beginning of the film and then clickCut. Now, move the slider to the desired endpoint and clickCutagain to finish.
- If you only want to trim one part of the document and combine the rest, you can remove the selected segment by following the steps outlined in the preceding section.
- You may also cut a big video into several shorter segments.
- To get independent portions, repeat the method many times.
- To save the video, you must first click the drop-down box next to Output Format and then select the appropriate format.
Step 3Crop Video
It is necessary for you to do so by clicking on the Cropicon. The movie may then be rotated in any direction, including clockwise and anticlockwise, as well as horizontally and vertically. The video frame must be cropped by dragging one of its corners, or the width and height must be entered manually. After that, you may adjust the video ratio by selecting it from the drop-down menu beneath theAspect Ratio option. To save the file, you must first click on the Save button. Now, in the primary interface, you must select the format and then click on the Start All button.
You may now use video effects and filters to enhance your video.
Aside from that, you may also listen to the Audio Box.
Then select the video format from the drop-down menu.
Step 4Add Watermark
The Watermarktab may be accessed by clicking on theEffectbutton and then selectingWatermark. It is now necessary for you to select the console that corresponds to the watermark type that you desire: picture watermark type or text watermark type. To add an image watermark, press on.to select a picture from your computer’s hard drive. You must drag the selected picture watermark to the desired location on the screen.
In order to create a text watermark, type your text in the blank box and set the font. After that, you may put it wherever you want to. Then you must select the format by clicking on the OK button. To proceed, you must click on the Start All button.
Step 5Edit Subtitles
To access the Subtitletab, click on theEffectbutton and choose Subtitle from the drop-down menu. After you have clicked on the.button, you will be presented with anAddbutton. You may use this method to import a subtitle from your computer. You may also access it online by clicking on theSearchicon on the right. Following that, you may personalize your subtitle anyway you like. Once that is completed, you must click OK to ensure that all changes are saved. In addition, you may modify the volume by clicking theAudiotab and then clicking OK.
Conclusion This article explains how to transfer videos from an iPhone to a computer running Windows 10 as well as how to edit the films using UniConverter software.
UniConverter makes it simple to make changes.
How to Transfer Video from iPhone to PC
Average:3.86(37Votes). Wide Angle Software was last updated on:|Wide Angle Software
3 Ways to transfer videos from your iPhone to your Computer
To assist you in transferring several formats of video from your iPhone to your PC, this page includes simple to follow instructions:
- Instructions on how to transfer music videos from an iPhone to a PC. How to use TouchCopy to transfer photos and movies taken with an iPhone
- Windows Photos allows you to transfer films taken with your iPhone camera.
- How to watch videos on your computer or on your Mac
- What you need to know about deleting videos from your iPhone
Transfer music videos from iPhone to computer with TouchCopy
TouchCopy is a popular Windows and Mac application that allows you to transfer all of the content from your iPhone to your computer, including music, videos, and photos. Follow these steps to transfer music videos from your iPhone to your computer or Mac.
- In addition to transferring all of your iPhone material to your computer, TouchCopy is a popular Windows and Mac application that can transfer all of your iPhone content, including your music, films, and images. The following steps will show you how to transfer music videos from your iPhone to your PC or Mac.
TouchCopy for Windows is available for download. TouchCopy for Mac may be downloaded here.
Transfer iPhone camera videos to PC or Mac with TouchCopy
Besides transferring music videos, camera roll photographs, and albums from your iPhone, TouchCopy can also copy camera roll movies from your iPhone and transfer them to your PC or Mac. Follow the instructions below to locate this feature. First, download and install TouchCopy if you haven’t already, and then follow the steps below.
- Start TouchCopy and connect your iPhone to the computer. Go to the’Photos’section of the program and select a photo to edit. This is the location where all of the camera-related objects are kept
- When you open TouchCopy, select the’Videos’ heading to get a list of all of the videos that are currently saved on your iPhone. Pick a video by clicking on it, or select multiple videos by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking on them. Once you’ve made your decision, select’Copy Photos'(PC) or’Copy to Photos'(Mac) or’Copy to Mac'(Mac) from the drop-down menu. Select the place on your computer where you want to save the movies, then click ‘OK’ to begin copying
Transfer videos from iPhone to PC with Windows Photos App
The Windows Photos program, like TouchCopy, allows you to copy videos from your iPhone to your Windows computer. Once again, this is a straightforward procedure. Although the disadvantage of employing this approach is that you’ll have to manually search for your films in a list of all of your images and videos from your iPhone, it is a viable option in some situations (TouchCopy separates your videos into a separate section). This tutorial will show you how to transfer videos from your iPhone to your Windows 10 PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cord that came with it and unlock it. Simply click on the Windows Start button, which is located in the lower left corner of your screen
- Select’Photos’from the list of available applications. Select ‘From a USB device’ from the drop-down menu under’Import ‘. Click on’Import Selected’after you have selected the photographs and movies you wish to import
When making your selections, you have the option of changing the destination of the transfer on your PC by selecting ‘Import Settings’ from the drop-down menu. Microsoft’s website includes instructions on how to transfer iPhone movies to a PC running Windows 8 or Windows 7 if you’re using an older version of Microsoft’s operating system.
Playing Videos on your PC or Mac
Playing movies on your computer is as simple as double-clicking a video file, which will launch your default video player software and begin playing your video. Although it is possible to watch videos in some formats on a Windows PC, you may experience technical difficulties. MOV is a video format that was developed by Apple. As a result, many films made on Apple devices such as iPhones will be saved in this format. MOV files are available. AVI and MOV files can be played without trouble on Mac computers; but, if you are using a Windows PC, you will need to be running a Windows Media Player version 12 or higher in order to see them.
If you need to manually upgrade your version of Windows Media Player, follow the instructions provided by Microsoft.
These file formats are used to compress files in order to make them smaller in terms of file size, as explained above.
If you are running Windows 10 and are presently unable to watch HEVC/HEIF videos, you may download this HEVC extension created by Microsoft to resolve the issue.
Deleting Videos from iPhone
Videos may take up a significant amount of space on your iPhone. Due to the fact that iPhone cameras are creating movies of greater and higher quality, the file sizes of those films are rising at the same rate. This implies that putting a large number of videos on your iPhone will rapidly use all of the available storage space. The techniques outlined above will assist you in transferring your films to your computer. Following the backup of your videos, you may choose to erase them from your iPhone in order to free up some much-needed space on your phone’s storage.
Delete Documents and Data from your iPhone, and you’ll free up a lot of space on your device.
Wide Angle Software is the publisher. Return to TouchCopy Technical Support
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC [7 Ways]
Wide Angle Software is the publisher of this publication. Getting Back to Support for TouchCopy
1. Transfer Videos from iPhone with AnyTrans
iPhone movies may be transferred to Windows PC/Mac as well as to other destinations such as a hard drive or another iOS device with AnyTrans. This is a fantastic iOS/iPadOS data manager that makes it simple to transfer iPhone films. AnyTrans will help you if you need to clear up iPhone storage space, back up, or edit iPhone movies on a computer, even if you are unable to transfer videos from iPhone to PC due to technical difficulties. If you have movies stored on your iPhone, you can effortlessly transfer them to your computer with AnyTrans.
AnyTrans can assist you regardless of whether you have a big number of movies to upload or merely a single large video to transfer from your iPhone to your computer.
Both the new iPhone 13 series and iOS 15 are compatible with this device.
AnyTrans – iPhone PhotoVideo Transfer
- Transfer at a rapid pace, allowing you to save a significant amount of time
- Transfer any and all videos, including picture videos, movies, and videos, among others. You may transfer films and photographs from your iPhone to your computer on a selective basis. There will be no damage to videos, and they will be preserved in their original resolution.
Download for free* with no strings attached. Using CleanSafeOption 1, learn how to selectively transfer videos from iPhone to computer. You may now get the most recent version of AnyTrans by following the steps listed below:
To Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer with an Easy Way:
Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cord in the first step. Select the “Device Manager” mode from the drop-down menu. Select “Photos,” and you’ll be able to see and transfer all of your films from the Photos app. Navigate to the Device Manager. Step 2: All of the information, including images, movies, books, and other materials, will be shown as shown below. Go to My Photos to see what I mean. Photographs and Videos Choose the videos that you wish to transfer. To save the file to your computer, click the Save to PC option.
Step 3: After that, you may modify the export format options as shown below.
Choose the one you want and then click on the Next button.
Original Videos Can Be Imported Step 4: AnyTrans will begin transferring your data. Please wait for the transferring procedure to be completed before viewing the videos stored in the folder on your computer. Transferred videos may be viewed on your computer.
To Get Videos Off iPhone as you Like:
In addition to immediately delivering material to a computer, AnyTrans allows you to browse your single data category and choose whether or not to sync with a computer. You can also follow the methods outlined below: Go to Device Manager and choose Videos from the drop-down menu. (Alternatively, you can click Photos.) Select from a variety of photo videos (Click on the Mac icon.) AnyTrans allows you to manage iPhone videos. Step 2: Make a list of all of the things you want to do. Choose the videos you wish to transfer and then click the To Mac option on the right.
This video will teach how to transfer your iPhone videos to your computer using the AnyTrans app.
To give it a go, watch this video and follow the exact instructions below.
2. Get Videos from iPhone to Windows PC (3 Ways)
What is the best way to transfer videos from my iPhone to my Windows computer? It is possible to transfer video recordings from an iPhone to a computer in a manner similar to transferring images. In this section, we’ll show you three different methods for copying iPhone films to your Windows PC (Windows 10/8/7): using the built-inPhotos app, using Windows File Explorer, and using AutoPlay.
Way 1. Import iPhone Videos to PC Using AutoPlay
The AutoPlay function in Windows 7 enables users to transfer photos and videos from their cellphones to their computer. Here are the steps to take in order to use AutoPlay to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer:
- When you connect your iPhone to your PC, AutoPlay will appear on your screen immediately. Then, in the AutoPlay window, select theImport photos and videos radio button
- Make a selection or create a new folder for storing the films you wish to transfer in the Import Settings
- Identify the videos that you wish to import and click on them. Then selectImport to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer.
AutoPlay allows you to transfer videos from your iPhone to your PC.
Way 2. How to Import Videos from iPhone to PC with Photos App
The Images program in Windows 8/10 makes it simple to transfer photos from a new iPhone to a PC as well as films from your phone to your computer. The following are the detailed methods for transferring videos from your iPhone to your PC using the Photos app:
- Utilize a USB cord to connect your iPhone to your Windows PC. Unlock your iPhone and then touch on the Trust button on your iPhone. If the Photos application does not appear in the Start menu, choose it from the Start menu. SelectFrom a USB device from the Importoption drop-down menu. It will begin looking for films and photographs on your iPhone
- However, it will not find any. When you’ve finished selecting the photographs and movies you wish to transfer, and have specified the import destination, click Import Selected.
Using the Windows Photos App, you may import videos.
Way 3. How to Transfer Video from iPhone to Computer with File Explorer
Windows Explorer, which was formerly known as File Explorer in Windows 7, is now known as File Explorer in Windows 8/10. When using Windows Explorer, you may see and extract images from your device. You can also view and extract movies from your device. To transfer videos from your iPhone to your Windows computer, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cord. Open this computer and look for your iPhone
- Import photos and videos by selecting Import from the drop-down menu when you right-click your device name. Users of Windows 10 should be aware of the following: StartFile Explorer on this computer by clicking StartFile Explorer on this computer. You should be able to see your iPhone’s name. It may be selected with the right-click menu. Import photos and videos by clicking on the Import button. Items to import should be reviewed, organized, and grouped. To proceed, use the Next button. To begin importing the videos you’ve selected to your PC, pick them and then click Import to begin transferring the films
File Explorer may be used to import iPhone videos. You can also perform the following: Navigate to this PC’s internal storage space. Copies the videos from your iPhone and pastes them into your PC. DCIM100APPLE
3. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac Computer
In the following section, we’ve included the two most frequent methods for transferring iPhone movies to your Mac computer: using the built-in Photos application on your Mac computer and using AirDrop. More information may be found at: Transfer Photos and Videos from an iPhone to a Mac.
Way 1. How to Get Videos from iPhone to Computer with Mac Photos App
Using a Mac computer, you can import iPhone recordings into iPhoto or Photos (Mac OS X 10.10.3 or later) using the built-in iPhoto or Photos program (Videos taken by camera). In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to use the Photos app on your iPhone to transfer videos to your Mac computer.
- Launch the Photos application on your Mac. Using a USB cord, connect your iPhone to your Mac computer. Using the Import button, locate and choose the photos and videos you wish to import
- To begin the procedure, select theImport Selected option from the drop-down menu.
Using the Mac Photos App, you may import iPhone videos.
Way 2. Import iPhone Videos to Mac Using AirDrop
AirDrop is a convenient feature that Apple created for iOS users to send files such as photographs, movies, and other media between their Apple devices.
To complete this task, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Turn on AirDrop on your Mac by following these steps: Navigate to Finder GoAirDrop Turn on Bluetooth and WiFi on your Mac in order to make the AirDrop capability available. Select the option Allow to be discovered by asEveryone from the drop-down menu. Turn on AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by following these steps: Using your iPhone’s screen, swipe up from the bottom to access the Control Center menu. To make your iPhone discoverable by everyone, select AirDrop from the menu bar. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and choose the videos you want to use. Click on the “Send to a Friend” button. After your Mac’s name appears, click on it. You will receive the videos on your Mac computer.
Use AirDrop to transfer videos to your Mac.
4. Get Videos from iPhone to Computer Using iCloud
When you use Apple’s iCloud Photographs feature, you can view your movies and photos from any device that has access to the internet, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, and PC. Photographs and videos taken on your iOS smartphone will be automatically uploaded to iCloud Photos if you have enabled this function on your device. Now, let’s take a look at the procedures you may take to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer. Step 1: Make sure iCloud is configured on both your iOS device and your computer, and that you are logged in with the same iCloud account on both devices.
Toggle on iCloud Photos on all of your devices: Step 3.
- To access iCloud on your Mac, navigate to SystemPreferencesiCloud. SelectiCloud Photos from the drop-down menu next to Photos by clicking the Optionsbutton next to it. Install iCloud for Windows on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to configure iCloud Photos on your computer. After that, tapDone and then clickApply. You can go to this computer if you like. iCloud PhotosDownloadsallows you to access all of the new images and videos that have been uploaded to your iPhone
- SelectiCloud Photos from the SettingsiCloudPhotos menu on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Then tap on the toggle switch to enable iCloud Photos.
Activate iCloud Photos on your iPhone. It is now possible to see all of the images and movies stored on your iPhone on a Mac or a PC computer. There are various situations in which it is desirable to merge many images or edit movies to your liking. You may find several effective media editing software programs on the market nowadays. If you want more complex editing, Adobe Premiere is a good choice. TheFlexClip video creator, on the other hand, is ideal for beginners who wish to edit photographs and videos in a straightforward and rapid manner without having to download any additional software to their computer.
Why Can’t Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC
What is causing my films from my iPhone to not transfer to my computer? The most likely cause for your inability to transfer iPhone videos to a computer is that your computer does not detect your iPhone. There are a few things you can attempt to make things better:
- Check to see if your Windows PC or iPhone is running the most recent version of iOS. Make sure that you have the most recent version of iTunes installed. Use a separate Apple USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer. Then try restarting your iPhone and your computer. Finally, transfer videos once again or utilize this simple program – AnyTrans – to do so.
Bonus Tip: Transfer VideosPhotos to iPhone from Computer
It is possible to receive a notification stating that “Photographs and Videos Synced from iTunes will be Removed” if you have previously synced photos to your iOS device from iTunes before turning on the iCloud Photos function. In this instance, the photographs and movies that you synced from your computer to your device would be permanently wiped from your computer. In the absence of iTunes, how can I upload videos from my PC to my iPhone? The answer to this question is one of the most commonly questioned in the feedback we receive from our users.
As a matter of fact, we specifically published an article about this issue, which you may link to for further information: Instructions for transferring photos and videos from a laptop to an iPhone or iPad
The Bottom Line
Remember to share it with your friends and family if you found this post on how to transfer iPhone films to computers useful. Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or concerns about moving videos from your iPhone to your computer, please post them in the Comments Section below. In fact, AnyTrans allows you to transfer movies from iPhone to iPhone/iPad, as well as other sorts of data like as music, applications, contacts, messages, notes, books, ringtones, and other media files, among other things.
Taking a tour with AnyTrans right nowMember of the iMobie team as well as an Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related problems.
How to Transfer Files from an iPhone to a Windows PC
Because of its great build quality, user-friendly user interface, and strong capabilities, the iPhone series has dominated the smartphone industry since its introduction in 2007. In addition to serving as music players and mobile movie theaters, these gadgets are also excellent photo galleries that can be accessed from any location in the world. However, due to the ever-growing size of all digital media formats as a result of improving quality and resolutions, users are continually need to move data from their iPhone to their computer in order to free up storage space on their computer.
As a result, this article will demonstrate a few of the several techniques available for transferring data from your iPhone to your computer.
Transfer Files Using USB
Those who use a Windows operating system (any version) and do not have iTunes installed on their computer can use this approach to download and install it. Apart from your computer and iPhone, the only other item you’ll need is the USB cord that comes along with your iPhone. Please keep in mind that you must first unlock your iPhone before proceeding with the method below. You should also avoid using iTunes during this process. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB connection, which may be plugged into any of the USB ports on your computer.
USB using Windows Explorer
The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB connection, which may be plugged into any of the USB ports on your computer. Step 2: On your computer, go to “My Computer.” 3. In “My Computer,” you’ll notice an iPhone icon listed under “Portable Devices.” Click on that icon to open it. Double-clicking on it will bring it up. After you’ve opened “Portable Devices,” navigate to “Internal Storage,” where you’ll discover all of your documents. The “DCIM” folder, for example, will have a listing of photographs.
USB using iTunes
Please keep in mind that this approach requires an iTunes account as well as a computer with iTunes already installed. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB connection, which may be plugged into any of the USB ports on your computer. Step 2: Launch iTunes and navigate to the “Files” menu, where you may select whether or not to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select the destination folder for the files from the drop-down menu and click “Sync” to finish the transfer.
Transfer Files Using Cloud Services
Having mastered the skill of transferring data from your iPhone to your computer using the USB cord, let’s move on to the more sophisticated approach of transferring files utilizing cloud computing.
Dropbox and other cloud-based services, such as Apple’s own iCloud service, make it possible to transmit images easily over the internet.
Using Apple iCloud
Activate the iCloud service on your iPhone and enable “Photo Stream” for photo transmission in the Settings app. For music that has not been purchased through iTunes, third-party software, such as “Touch Copy” for Windows PCs, must be utilized. Step 2: On your computer, download and install the Apple iCloud management panel. Third, when you have turned on the iCloud service on your iPhone, all of your desired data will be instantly uploaded into Apple’s iCloud storage and saved on the hard drive of your computer.
Dropbox is another another popular online cloud storage service that Microsoft has integrated into many of its products. If you already use Dropbox to store your files and would like to keep utilizing the service, please follow the instructions outlined below: Download and install the Dropbox application on your PC as well as on your iPhone in Step 1. The second step is to open the Dropbox application on your iPhone and navigate to the “Uploads Tab.” Step 3: On the “Uploads Tab,” click on the “+” symbol in the upper left corner of your screen to begin uploading files.
All of your files will be instantly moved to the Dropbox folder on your computer.
There are a variety of alternatives available to you with the methods described above.
[2021 Guide] Download videos from iPhone to PC
Whether you’re looking to free up some space on your iPhone or you’re looking to download movies from your iPhone to your PC for editing, this post will teach you how to move videos from your iPhone to your computer in a few simple steps. You will be able to do the following with our assistance:
- Remove videos from your iPhone in the greatest possible quality
- On the iPhone, you may pick and manage your Video Library
- If it is required, remove videos from your iPhone.
Continue reading for more information on the best techniques to transfer videos from iPhone to PC without the use of iTunes in detail.
- Without the use of iTunes or iCloud
- The Windows Photos application
- And the File Explorer
If you prefer to watch a video rather than read, here is our YouTube instructional.
How to transfer videos from iPhone to computer
If you are seeking for a short guide on how to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer, we have a solution for you — CopyTrans Photo. The software offers a straightforward design, completes tasks swiftly, and allows you to see thumbnails of all the files you’re currently working on at any given time.
Why people choose CopyTrans Photo:
Provides a handy method to manage photographs and videos on your iPhone from your computer; and Transfers photographs in the following formats: HEIC, bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, dng, tiff, tif, tga, png, pcx, dng (ProRAW). Photos and movies from iPhone to PC are transferred in their original quality and EXIF data; picture albums are copied from iPhone to PC and back again while the album structure is maintained. HEIC to JPEG conversion; works without an internet connection; compatible with the newest iOS, iTunes, and Windows versions.
- CopyTrans Photo is available for free download from the following page: CopyTrans Photo may be downloaded for free. Install the application on your computer. If you need assistance with the installation of CopyTrans Photo, please see the installation instructions. Start CopyTrans Photo and connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. iPhone videos and albums will display on the left-hand side of the program window, whereas PC folders will appear on the right-hand side of the program window. Choose Videos from the album list on the left-hand side of the screen. Using the pane on the right-hand side, you may select or create a PC folder where you want to save the films you want to save. To create a new folder, select the Green Folderssymbol at the top of the screen. Select the videos that you wish to transfer from your iPhone to your computer. Press and hold the CTRL key on your keyboard while clicking on each video file to select them all at once. Then hit CTRL + A to choose all of the videos in the folder. To select all of the videos in the folder, click on an empty space inside the iPhone working area and then press CTRL + A. Drag and drag the videos you’ve chosen to the right-hand side of the screen. To preserve the outcome of the transfer, select Save changes from the menu bar.
That’s all there is to it!
Your iPhone films have now been transferred to the folder of your choosing on your computer.
How to transfer videos from iPhone to PC Windows 10
The other option for transferring videos from iPhone to PC is to make use of the native MicrosoftPhotos application (Windows 10 only). The following are the measures to take:
- Use a USB cord to connect your iPhone to your computer, and then unlock your device
- Install iTunes 12.5.1 or later on your computer if you don’t already have it. Go to Start-Search for the Photos application and launch it
- Select Import-From a linked device in the top-right corner of the screen. Make a selection of the video file (or files) you wish to save to your computer and click on Import. Locate the video in the Picturesfolder on your computer.
The unfortunate reality is that no matter how strong Microsoft Photographs App appears to be, it is extremely typical for the app to stop showing photos or for the Windows 10 Photos App to refuse to launch. It can occur as a result of defects in the application, problems in the Windows operating system, a virus on the system, or even corruption in the software files.
How to import videos from iPhone to PC
Although this method is the most easy, it is also the most time-consuming in terms of importing video from an iPhone device. Here’s how to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cord, and then launch File Explorer. To access your iPhone, look for an icon that looks like a phone — double-click on it. Open the DCIM folder on your computer. The folder contains all of the photos and films taken with your iPhone
- File Explorer does not distinguish between photos and videos. Finding the film you’re looking for may require a significant amount of time spent sifting through a slew of odd files. Locate the video and copy it by selecting it using the right-click menu. Navigate to any folder on your computer, right-click once more, and then choosePaste. Done
Krasimir is a marketing enthusiast who also happens to be a tech-support professional in charge of the English-speaking market at his company. He grew up in Bulgaria and on the island of Mauritius, where he developed a love for windsurfing and photography that he has carried with him ever since.