- 1 Supported mobile operators for the Mobile Plans app in Windows
- 2 Mobile Plans overview – Windows drivers
- 3 Customer journey
- 4 User experience
- 5 Feedback
- 6 How To Uninstall Mobile Plans App From Windows 10
- 7 Uninstall or remove Mobile Plans app from Windows 10
- 8 Best answer: What is Mobile plans App in Windows 10?
- 9 Do I need Mobile Plans Windows 10?
- 10 What is mobile plans and do I need it?
- 11 How do I use the mobile plan app in Windows 10?
- 12 What is Mobile plans background task host Windows 10?
- 13 Can you get a data plan for a laptop?
- 14 How do I get mobile data on Windows 10?
- 15 Who has the worst cell phone coverage?
- 16 What is the best phone plan for one person?
- 17 What programs can I delete from Windows 10?
- 18 Can I use cellular data on my laptop?
- 19 What is the money app in Windows 10?
- 20 How do I add data to my laptop?
- 21 What is your phone background task host?
- 22 Why does Wsappx use CPU?
- 23 What is a CTF Loader?
- 24 What Is Mobile Plans Windows 10?
- 25 Do I need Mobile Plans Windows 10?
- 26 What is mobile plan?
- 27 What is Microsoft paid WiFi and cellular?
- 28 How much does Microsoft WiFi cost?
- 29 What is your phone in Windows 10?
- 30 What is paid WiFi and cellular Windows 10?
- 31 How does mobile plan work?
- 32 What is the best rated cell phone?
- 33 How much does a smartphone cost per month?
- 34 Do I need Microsoft WiFi?
- 35 Is Microsoft movies and TV free?
- 36 How do you use Microsoft WiFi?
- 37 What is movies and TV in Windows 10?
- 38 Does Microsoft Money run on Windows 10?
- 39 Do I need App Installer Windows 10?
- 40 Should I connect my phone to Windows 10?
- 41 Can Windows 10 run on smartphones?
- 42 What does linking your phone to Windows 10 do?
- 43 How do I use mobile data on Windows 10?
- 44 What is Mobile plans background task host?
- 45 How do you use the People app?
- 46 What is the best inexpensive cell phone?
- 47 What is the cheapest phone plan?
- 48 Who has the cheapest phone plan?
- 49 Does Windows 10 have WiFi?
- 50 How do I connect to a wireless network using Windows 10?
- 51 Where are WiFi settings Windows 10?
- 52 How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10
- 53 Mobile Plans Background Task Host high CPU usage in Windows 10 computer
- 54 Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app on Windows 10
- 55 Top 10 WHAT IS MICROSOFT MOBILE PLANS APP? Answers
- 56 1.Mobile Plans overview – Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs
- 57 2.What Is Mobile Plans Windows 10? – OS Today
- 58 3.Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app
- 59 4.Mobile plans app – Windows 10 Forums
- 60 5.Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Apps Pricing – reviews at …
- 61 6.Colorful Windows 10 Icons: Mobile Plans/Microsoft OneConnect
- 62 7.Microsoft winds down its bigger plans for Cortana with mobile …
- 63 8.Microsoft’s mobile strategy: Create Windows-like app – PCWorld
- 64 9.Microsoft Banks on Mobile Apps – Wall Street Journal
- 65 10.Office Mobile Apps To End as Microsoft Highlights New Office …
- 66 Excerpt Links
Supported mobile operators for the Mobile Plans app in Windows
It is possible to connect to the internet using an embedded SIM (eSIM) installed in your PC by using the Mobile Plans app in Windows 10/11. The program assists you in setting up and managing a cellular data plan with a compatible mobile operator. See this page for further information. Connect your Windows PC to your mobile account to have access to the internet. With the Mobile Plans software, you may connect your Windows device to mobile carriers all around the world in a matter of seconds. As additional mobile carriers are added to the Mobile Plans app over time, be sure to keep checking back.
|Mobile operator (country/region)||Website|
|Bell (Canada)||Bell website|
|GigSky (multiple)||GigSky website|
|KDDI (Japan)||KDDI website|
|Lenovo Connect (multiple)||Lenovo Connect website|
|Sprint (United States)||Sprint website|
|Swisscom (Switzerland)||Swisscom website|
|Telenor (Norway)||Telenor website|
|Telstra (Australia)||Telstra website|
|Ubigi (multiple)||Ubigi website|
|Verizon (United States)||Verizon website|
|Vodafone (Germany)||Vodafone website|
Mobile Plans overview – Windows drivers
Continue to the main content This browser is no longer supported by the manufacturer. You may benefit from the newest features, security updates, and technical support by switching to Microsoft Edge from Internet Explorer.
Please rate your experience
The information you provide will be forwarded to Microsoft: By clicking the submit button, your input will be used to improve Microsoft products and services in the future. Policy on personal information. Thank you very much.
In this article
Mobile Plans is a Windows 10 program that allows end customers to connect their Windows devices to cellular networks via mobile carriers. It is available for both Windows 10 and Windows 8. The goal of Mobile Plans is to do the following:
- Assist in providing an intuitive and consistent user experience for the activation of cellular-enabled PCs
- Through the use of an eSIM, you may open up a new channel for cellular activation. Through a direct interaction between clients and mobile carriers, we can increase the uptake of cellular services on Windows-based computers.
It is possible to use Mobile Plans in Windows 10 starting with version 1803.
This is the standard Mobile Plans customer journey, which consists of the following steps:
|Discovery||The user sees one of several entry points in the Windows UI and launches the Mobile Plans app. There are multiple entry points available in the Windows Shell that are tailored to various scenarios.|
|BrowseWelcome||After the Mobile Plans app launches, the user chooses their mobile operator and sees the operator Gateway page. The Gateway page invokes the mobile operator web portal which hosts the next step. Note that some entry pointstake the user directly to the operator Gateway page.|
|ActivationCheckout||The mobile operator web portal walks the user through sign in, activation and checkout|
|Fulfillment||Upon completion of the activation step, the user will be provisioned for data. This step could include download and activation of an eSIM profile.|
|Usage||The user enjoys the benefits of an always connected PC, and is able to see available balance directly in the Windows UI. They can easily return to the mobile operator web portal to manage their account and purchase additional data as needed.|
The sections that follow provide examples of the Mobile Plans user experience.
Launching the app
It is possible to launch the Mobile Plans application from a variety of various entry points. It is the network flyout that is the most often used entry point, since it is here that users commonly control their active network interfaces in Windows 10. The cellular interface may be enhanced to display information about the current condition of the cellular network. Because the device does not have a SIM profile active in the example below, the user is presented with a call to action to “Connect with a data plan.” By clicking on this link, you will be sent to the Mobile Plans application.
A toast notification can also be used to activate the application.
For additional information on the behavior of toast notifications, see theMobile Plans toast notifications article.
Select provider page
Once the app has been started, the user will be given the option of selecting their mobile service provider.
Based on the user’s current location, the app presents a list of mobile operators who are available to him or her. More information may be found on this page by visiting theMobile Plans operator catalog subject.
Mobile operator gateway page
If the user selects a mobile operator from the drop-down menu, the app displays the gateway page for that provider. The Mobile Plans application is responsible for hosting this page. The user can choose to proceed by pressing the button. More information on the behavior and modification of the Mobile Plans gateway page may be found in the Mobile Plans gateway page subject.
Mobile operator web portal
Once the user has clicked the “Continue” option, the program will open a web browser and navigate to the mobile operator’s website. The online content is presented in a browser control that is hosted by the app, and the user may navigate across the portal using the web navigation controls. For a more in-depth description of the mobile operator web portal, please refer to themobile operator web portaltopic.
Once the signup sequence on the online portal has been successfully completed, the mobile operator can initiate fulfillment based on the kind of signup. There are several options for this, including the download and installation of a new eSIM profile or the adding of fresh balance to an existing account. Once the fulfillment phase has been completed, the web portal might display a popup to inform the user that the procedure has been successfully completed. For additional information on this phase, see theMobile Plans callback notificationstopic.
Feedback may be sent and viewed for
How To Uninstall Mobile Plans App From Windows 10
Feedback may be sent and viewed.
Uninstall or remove Mobile Plans app from Windows 10
This post will walk you through the process of uninstalling the Mobile Plans application from Windows 10. Step 1: Launch the Settings application. Navigate to AppsAppsfeatures on the menu bar. Step 2: Navigate to theMobile Planssection. To view the Uninstall button, choose the Mobile Plans app entry from the drop-down menu. When you see the confirmation popup, click theUninstallbutton once more and then click Uninstallagain to completely delete the application from your computer. Third-party tools like as CCleaner (free version) can also be used to uninstall the Mobile Plans application or any other application from your Windows 10 computer.
Best answer: What is Mobile plans App in Windows 10?
You may get online using an embedded SIM (eSIM) in your PC with the aid of the Mobile Plans app in Windows 10. The Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 allows you set up and manage a cellular data plan with a supported mobile operator. For further information, read Connect your Windows 10 PC to your mobile account to access the internet from anywhere.
Do I need Mobile Plans Windows 10?
According to the Windows Store, Windows 10 users may purchase a data plan using the Mobile Plans app in order to connect to a paid Wi-Fi hotspot or cellular network in their region. Users who are unable to locate a free Wi-Fi hotspot or who require a data plan in order to access the internet while on the road can make use of the Mobile Plans app.
What is mobile plans and do I need it?
Mobile Plans is a Windows 10 program that allows end customers to connect their Windows devices to cellular networks via mobile carriers.
It is available for both Windows 10 and Windows 8. Activation of cellular-enabled PCs is made easier with Mobile Plans, which are designed to provide an uniform and straightforward user experience.
How do I use the mobile plan app in Windows 10?
If you want to add your device to your current plan or purchase a new plan, click here.
- Make certain that you have access to the Internet. …
- Select the Network symbol once more, then search for Get connected below the cellular network name, and then select Connect with a data plan to complete the connection process. …
- In the Mobile Plans app, on the Get online with cellular data screen, pick Next
What is Mobile plans background task host Windows 10?
The Mobile Plans Background Task Host process is associated with the Mobile Plans application, which is a standard Windows UMP application developed by Microsoft. Users may sign up for a data plan within the app and connect to the internet quickly and effortlessly from anywhere in the world.
Can you get a data plan for a laptop?
Mobile broadband is available on the majority of the current laptops, netbooks, and tablets, with the ability to have a 3G or 4G card or chipset installed in the laptop when it is ordered (for an additional cost). You’ll have to sign up for mobile broadband service, but you’ll typically have the option of choosing which wireless service provider to choose.
How do I get mobile data on Windows 10?
Select the Start button, followed by SettingsNetworkInternetCellularManage eSIM profiles from the drop-down menu. Select the desired eSIM profile from the eSIM profiles drop-down menu, and then click Use. Select Yes if you want to This may consume cellular data from your data plan, which may result in additional costs.
Who has the worst cell phone coverage?
Customers complain that this cell phone carrier’s network quality is the worst in the industry.
- T-Mobile received 863 points out of 1,000 possible points
- Verizon received 838 points
- AT&T received 837 points
- Sprint received 808 points.
8th of March, 2020.
What is the best phone plan for one person?
Providers of the Most Affordable Cell Phone Plans
- Mint Mobile offers the best bargain phone plan at $30 per month*
- T-Mobile Essentials offers the best unlimited plan at $60 per month*
- Verizon Do More Unlimited has the best coverage at $90 per month*
- Visible Wireless offers the best family plan at $100 per month* for four lines. Best prepaid family plan—$90 per month—is Metro by T-$50 Mobile’s Unlimited Plan.
13th of January, 2021.
What programs can I delete from Windows 10?
Now, let’s take a look at the applications you should uninstall from Windows—remove any of the applications listed below if they are currently installed on your PC!
- It includes QuickTime, CCleaner, Crappy PC Cleaners, uTorrent, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Player, Java, Microsoft Silverlight, and all other unwanted toolbars and browser extensions.
3rd of March in the year 2021.
Can I use cellular data on my laptop?
The 3G or 4G connection on a smartphone may be used to connect a laptop to the Internet when you find yourself in a sticky position and there is no Wi-Fi accessible. It is possible that you will be required to pay a monthly charge to your phone service provider for this service, which is known as tethering or personal hotspot.
What is the money app in Windows 10?
The Mint.com app is available for download through the Windows Phone Store as well as the Windows 10 Store. It is a financial app that consolidates all of your financial accounts under a single roof, allowing you to manage all of your money without having to jump from app to app or website to website to manage your finances.
How do I add data to my laptop?
- Step 1: Connect your mobile device to your computer via a USB cable. Just don’t be concerned.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Settings menu. Then select HotspotTethering from the drop-down menu. Simply follow the steps outlined in the photos above. …
- Step 3: Enable USB Tethering on your device. Tethering via USB may be enabled by utilizing the switch. Go to your laptop or computer to complete the next step. …
- Step 5: At long last, open a web browser
What is your phone background task host?
Windows Task Manager will show the yourphone.exe process (or something similar) running if you are running Windows 10 and the Your Phone app has been enabled to run in the background on your computer. … Because it is a Microsoft application, you may be confident that it is completely secure to remain operating on your computer.
Why does Wsappx use CPU?
What is causing it to consume so much CPU? It is only while your PC is downloading, removing, or upgrading Store apps that the wsappx service consumes a significant amount of CPU. This might be due to your decision to install or delete an app, or it could be due to the Store automatically updating the applications installed on your computer system.
What is a CTF Loader?
What is the CTF Loader, and how does it work?
CTF stands for Counter Terrorism Force (Collaborative Translation Framework) For alternative user input applications such as keyboard translation, speech recognition, and handwriting recognition, Loader is an authentication service that provides text support for the input text.
What Is Mobile Plans Windows 10?
cellular data plans and purchase them through the Windows Store, Mobile Plans is a free program from Microsoft that allows you to effortlessly see and purchase cellular data plans. According to the Windows Store, Windows 10 users may purchase a data plan using the Mobile Plans app in order to connect to a paid Wi-Fi hotspot or cellular network in their region.
Do I need Mobile Plans Windows 10?
In order to make it easier to see and purchase cellular data plans through the Windows Store, Microsoft has developed Mobile Plans, a free app. According to the Windows Store, Windows 10 users may purchase a data plan to connect to a paid Wi-Fi hotspot or cellular network in their neighborhood by using the Mobile Plans app.
What is mobile plan?
In the case of mobile data plans, an agreement between a mobile carrier and a client defines how much mobile data the user may access, generally per month, for a certain price, and is often signed in writing. Some data plans combine voice, text messaging, and data, while others are divided into two different charges: one for phone and text, and another for data. Some data plans include voice, text messaging, and data.
What is Microsoft paid WiFi and cellular?
Cellular data plans that are charged. Paid cellular data plans allow you to stay connected while traveling by purchasing cellular data through the Windows Store. A Windows 10 laptop or tablet with a built-in cellular modem is required. A SIM card from Microsoft.
How much does Microsoft WiFi cost?
VentureBeat says that the service will be available to existing Office 365 corporate users and subscribers to Microsoft’s Work and Play Bundle, which costs $149 per year and includes access to a variety of online games. The Microsoft Wi-Fi homepage provided download links for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices, among other operating systems.
What is your phone in Windows 10?
Your Phone is a Windows 10 application that assists you in getting the most out of your computer and mobile phone. A smartphone running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later is required. A computer running the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) or later is required.
What is paid WiFi and cellular Windows 10?
The Paid Wi-FiCellular software for Windows 10 allows you to connect to the internet in more locations on your computer. Purchase a data package in order to connect to a paid Wi-Fi hotspot or cellular network in your region that is participating in the program. Contracts and regular costs are not required, and all you’ll need to purchase a plan is a Microsoft account.
How does mobile plan work?
A prepaid mobile phone plan is one in which you pay the operator a certain amount of money up front, which is then turned into mobile credit, which you may use to make calls, send texts, access mobile data, or a mix of all three, depending on the plan you choose to use.
What is the best rated cell phone?
The top 15 smartphones in the United States for 2019 are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- IPhone XS Max
- Google Pixel 3
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- OnePlus 6T
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- IPhone XR
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
How much does a smartphone cost per month?
The average monthly cost of a smartphone plan with data in the United States, across all four mobile network carriers, is $115 per month (the fact is that T-Mobile is pulling down the average because it has the lowest subscriber base, so I’m being nice here). $115 per month? What are you talking about?
Do I need Microsoft WiFi?
With Windows 10, Microsoft Wi-Fi is a new function that will be available to users. There have been a few years now that the service has been available under the moniker Skype Wi-Fi. It’s a service that allows you to connect to for-pay Wi-Fi hotspots all over the world without having to setup separate accounts with each individual Wi-Fi service provider.
Is Microsoft movies and TV free?
In certain nations, free movie weekends are not accessible, but in others, they are. The Microsoft MoviesTV app allows you to watch movies and TV shows that you have purchased from the Windows Store, the Xbox Store, and the Microsoft Store as well as movies and TV shows that you have previously purchased from Xbox Video or the Zune Marketplace. There are no restrictions on how you use the app.
How do you use Microsoft WiFi?
Connect to the Internet using Wi-Fi
- Swipe over to the All applications list on the Start screen, and then pick SettingsNetworkwirelessWiFi
- Choose the network to which you wish to join, click Connect, fill in the network password if necessary, and then click Next to complete the connection.
What is movies and TV in Windows 10?
Microsoft MoviesTV allows you to watch the most recent high-definition movies and television series on your Windows 10 device. Rent and purchase new blockbuster movies and classics, or catch up on yesterday night’s television shows. MoviesTV also provides you with instant-on HD and fast access to your video library through its streaming service.
Does Microsoft Money run on Windows 10?
People were able to get by with prior versions of Windows until Windows 8.1 was released. However, owing to compatibility concerns with Windows 10, the program is now totally inaccessible to users. So the product does not appear to be operating on Windows 10 and the following problem message shows when the software is launched: Money must be accessed with Internet Explorer 6 in order to operate correctly.
Do I need App Installer Windows 10?
The Microsoft App Installer for Windows 10 simplifies the process of sideloading Windows 10 applications: You won’t have to run PowerShell to install programs; instead, you’ll simply double-click the app package.
Should I connect my phone to Windows 10?
Start by selecting Add a phone from the Phone drop-down menu to connect your Android or iOS smartphone to Windows 10. In order to use the internet, you must ensure that both your computer and phone have an active connection. It is not necessary to use the software in order to connect your iPhone to Windows 10. Update: The SMS now includes a link to download and install the Microsoft Launcher application.
Can Windows 10 run on smartphones?
It appears like Windows 10 is running on the device, as evidenced by the tweet included in this article. This was accomplished with the assistance of WPInternals, software that allows users to install various operating systems on a Windows Phone. It has been possible in the past for users to use this software to run Windows 8 on their smartphones.
In order to use this function, you must have an app named “Your Phone” installed on both your Android phone and your Windows 10 PC. This program connects both devices together through WiFi and displays photographs and texts from your Android phone on your PC. To take use of this feature, you’ll need to install the October 2018 update for Windows 10. (build 1809).
How do I use mobile data on Windows 10?
For this setting, click the Start button, then SettingsNetworkInternetCellular from the menu that appears.
Cellular data may be accessed with this SIM card. When your Windows 10 device is outside of your mobile operator’s network, this setting determines whether or not your cellular data connection will remain active.
What is Mobile plans background task host?
Mobile Plans Background Task is a resource hog that consumes a lot of CPU resources on a Windows 10 PC. The Mobile Plans Background Task Host process is associated with the Mobile Plans application, which is a standard Windows UMP application developed by Microsoft. Users may sign up for a data plan within the app and connect to the internet quickly and effortlessly from anywhere in the world.
How do you use the People app?
Contacts should be added one at a time.
- Individually enter contact information for each person you wish to add.
What is the best inexpensive cell phone?
The 6 Best Low-Cost Phones for (Nearly) Every Budget (Part 1)
- The best deal for $300. Motorola Moto G7 ($300) is a smartphone developed by Motorola. Motorola
- The best deal at $350. Nokia 7.1 ($350) is a smartphone developed by Nokia. Nokia
- The best option for $400. LG G6 Plus ($400) is a high-end smartphone. LG
- The best deal for $600. The OnePlus 6T ($579) is a high-end smartphone. The OnePlus One is the best low-cost iPhone. iPhone 7 with 128 GB of storage ($549) Apple has the longest battery life. Moto Z3 Play ($400) is a smartphone from Motorola. Motorola
What is the cheapest phone plan?
On the Sprint or AT T networks, Unreal Mobile, which is operated by FreedomPop, provides a $10 package that includes unlimited talking and messaging as well as 1GB of internet on each network. That is an outstanding offer. Furthermore, a 2GB plan for $15 and a 5GB plan for $30 are available.
Who has the cheapest phone plan?
Summary of low-cost cell phone plans
|Ting — Individual line, level Small, no data||People who want minutes and texts only|
|T-Mobile Prepaid Pay As You Go||People who want a pay-as-you-go plan|
|AT T GoPhone Pay as You Go||People who want a pay-as-you-go plan|
5 additional rows are required.
Does Windows 10 have WiFi?
Learn how to connect to the internet with Windows 10 by following our tutorial to utilizing Wi-Fi in the new Settings app. With Windows 10, Microsoft has made some changes to the way things work, and it isn’t always clear how to connect your device to Wi-Fi. We’ll teach you how to connect your Windows 10 laptop, tablet, or desktop computer to a wireless network in this section.
How do I connect to a wireless network using Windows 10?
With Windows 10, here’s how to connect to a wireless network.
- From the Start screen, press the Windows logo plus X, and then pick Control Panel from the drop-down menu
- To begin, connect to the network and to the Internet
- Then, connect to the Network and Sharing Center. To set up a new connection or network, choose Set up a new connection or network. Select Manually connect to a wireless network from the drop-down menu and then click Next to proceed.
Where are WiFi settings Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you may forget (remove) a WiFi Network profile.
- In Windows 10, you may remove or forget a WiFi Network profile.
“Flickr” provided the image used in the article.
How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10
If you have a SIM card installed in your computer or laptop, the Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 allows you to connect to a cellular data plan. It makes use of an embedded SIM (eSIM) that is built into your computer. It also implies that if you are using a standard desktop computer that connects exclusively through ethernet or wifi, it is rendered ineffective. Consequently, in this post, we will discuss how to delete the Windows 10 Mobile Plans App. We may do this using the Start Menu, Settings, a PowerShell function, or by utilizing a free app uninstaller to remove specific applications.
- Uninstall using the Start Menu
- Uninstall via the Settings menu
- Uninstall via the Control Panel. Use a PowerShell command to accomplish this. Make use of freeware from a third-party source.
Even if your laptop includes an eSIM slot, you should double-check that the feature is accessible in your country before using it. The following is a list of the mobile service providers that are compatible with the Mobile Plans app.
1] Uninstall Mobile Plans App from the Start Menu
Although your laptop may be equipped with an eSIM slot, you must first determine whether or not this function is accessible in your place of residence. Listed below is a list of the mobile service providers who are compatible with the Mobile Plans application:
- To begin, press the Start button and input “Mobile Plans.” When the Mobile Plans App shows in the list, choose it using the right-click menu. Select the Uninstall option from the drop-down menu.
An additional uninstall option may be found on the right-hand side of the listing, which also provides access to several fast actions for the application.
2] Uninstall Mobile Plans app via Settings
Although the first way is sufficient, you may also remove via the Settings menu.
- Select Start MenuSettingsSystemApps and Features from the Start Menu drop-down menu. Wait for the app list to be fully loaded. When you click on the Mobile Plans App, a menu will appear with the options to Move and Uninstall. To uninstall the Mobile Plans App from your Windows computer, click on the Uninstall option.
3] Use a PowerShell command to remove the Mobile Plans app
If you are a power user, this strategy will work perfectly for you.
Open PowerShell with administrative access and run the following command to remove the Mobile Plans app package: Remove App package Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.OneConnect | Remove-AppxPackage (Microsoft.OneConnect) The Mobile PlansApp will be removed after the execution process has been completed.
4] Use a third-party freeware
Our freeware10AppsManagerallows you to quickly and simply remove and reinstall Windows Store applications. Additionally, you may use CCleaner or AppBuster to delete unused applications, such as the Mobile Plans app on Windows 10. As you can see, uninstalling the Mobile Plans App using any of the techniques listed above is straightforward. PowerShell should be used with caution, and the exact command should be used. When you need to uninstall many programs, the settings menu comes in handy; otherwise, the right click on the Start menu option works quite well.
Anand Khanse is the administrator of TheWindowsClub.com.
Please read the whole topic and all of the comments before making any changes to your system.
When installing freeware, be cautious of any third-party offers that may appear.
Plans for Mobile Devices The Mobile Plans software allows you to link your PC to your current mobile operator account, allowing you to access the internet using mobile data while still using the same account you are now using. This allows you to manage your mobile devices as well as your bill from a single location, whether you’re at home, on the road, or traveling internationally. It is possible to join up with a new mobile operator if your current mobile provider does not offer plans to stay connected.
- A Windows 10 laptop or tablet with a built-in mobile modem is required. Windows 10 (version 1803) installed on your laptop or tablet
- An embedded SIM (eSIM) or a compatible SIM card
- And Internet access. In your present location, there are mobile data plans that are available. (Please note that plans are not available in all countries or all locations.)
- Check to see whether you have an Internet connection before continuing. To connect to a Wi-Fi network if you aren’t already connected, click on the Networkicon at the far right of the taskbar, pick a network, and then follow the on-screen directions to connect to it
- Pick theNetworkicon once again, then search for Get connectedbelow the mobile network name, and then select Connect with a data plan to complete the process. This launches the Mobile Plans application. Depending on whatever screen shows in Mobile Plans, one of the following actions should be taken:
On the Connect your device page, click Connect. On the next screen, input your mobile phone number and then selectFind my cell operator to see whether your mobile operator provides any deals in your area. SelectContinueto continue to the website of your mobile operator, sign in with your current mobile account or establish a new one, and then follow the steps to add your device to your account. SelectChoose from a list of mobile operators, pick a new mobile operator, and then clickContinue to be taken to the mobile operator’s website, where you can set up a new account and select a plan.
On theSelect a mobile operator to go online nowscreen, choose a mobile operator, then clickContinue to proceed to their website, where you may then select a plan from their menu.
Continue after selecting your mobile operator’s name on the page that appears.
- The mobile data connection may be accessed by selecting theNetwork symbol located in the upper-right corner of your task bar, selecting a mobile network from the list of available networks, and then following the onscreen steps to connect and get online.
It is important to note that if the actions listed above do not match what you see on your computer, check to verify if you have the most recent Windows 10 updates installed. To check for updates, press the Start button and then the Settings button. Security should be updated. Windows Update is a program that allows you to update your computer’s operating system. Keep an eye out for updates. Mobile Plans: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers What exactly is an eSIM? An embedded SIM (eSIM) is a device that is integrated into your computer that allows you to connect to a mobile data network, allowing you to access the internet from more locations.
- For additional information about utilizing an eSIM, please read To establish a mobile data connection on your Windows 10 PC, you may use an eSIM card.
- Add your PC to a new or current mobile operator account with the help of the Mobile Plans application.
- The same mobile account and bill that you are already using can be used to pay for mobile data.
- A new mobile account will be created with that particular mobile provider once you have completed this process.
- With your permission, we will share your mobile phone number (if you provide it) and your device IDs (ICCID, IMEI, andeID, if applicable) with the mobile network provider.
- You should be aware that we do not keep or disclose any of your cell phone numbers or device IDs with anybody else.
- Your privacy is essential to us, and we want you to be aware of the types of personal data that are collected and how they are handled by us.
What kinds of plans do mobile service providers provide?
A mobile operator may provide a one-time prepaid plan, a monthly subscription plan, or a combination of the two.
It is dependent on your data plan as well as your cell service provider.
Some plans, on the other hand, include international roaming, which allows you to use your phone in another country.
For example, if your PC is equipped with an eSIM and you plan to go to another nation, you may launch the Mobile Plans software when you arrive and see if any mobile carriers have plans in that country.
What is the connection speed of the mobile data I intend to purchase?
In most cases, 4G LTE connection speeds may be anticipated. Connection issues are preventing me from connecting. Was there anything more I could attempt to get connected?
- To be sure you have the most up-to-date version of Windows 10, double-check that you have the most recent Windows 10 updates installed before continuing. Check for updates by pressing the Start button and then selectingSettings from the drop-down menu. Protect yourself with the latest technology. Windows Update is a software program that allows you to update your computer’s operating system and software. Always keep an eye out for any new information. Questions & Answers about Mobile Plans The eSIM is short for “electronic SIM.” Embedded SIM (eSIM) technology is a device that may be installed in your computer that allows you to connect to a mobile data network, allowing you to access the internet from more locations. It is not necessary to obtain a physical SIM card from your cell provider if you have an eSIM, and you may move between different mobile carriers and data plans as needed. Please visit the following link for further information on utilizing an eSIM. You may connect your Windows 10 PC to the internet with an eSIM card. What is the purpose of the Mobile Plans application?. A new or current mobile operator account may be associated with your PC using the Mobile Plans app. Then you may use your PC to connect to the internet using mobile data. The same cell account and bill that you use today may be used to pay for mobile data services. It is possible to switch mobile operators if your current mobile provider cannot be located or does not offer plans in your present region. A new mobile account with that particular cellphone provider is created when you do so. When I visit a mobile operator’s website using the Mobile Plans app, what information is transmitted between the two parties? We provide the mobile operator with your mobile phone number (if you provide it) and your device IDs (ICCID, IMEI, andeID, if applicable). It is necessary to know this information in order to assess whether or not the mobile operator provides PC-related plans in your present location. You should be aware that we do not keep or disclose your mobile phone number or device IDs in any manner with anyone. The mobile operator is not permitted to keep your phone number or device IDs, and they are also not permitted to disclose this information with anyone else, including law enforcement. The protection of your personal information is essential to us, and we want you to be aware of the types of personal information that is collected and how it is handled. More information may be found in theMicrosoft Privacy Statement (en anglais seulement). What types of plans do mobile service providers provide? Mobile operators’ plans that are available through the Mobile Plans app might differ from one another. One-time prepaid plans, monthly subscription plans, or a combination of the two are all possibilities for a mobile operator. Are the data plans valid in the following locations: It is dependent on your data plan and your cell service provider. The validity of certain plans is limited to the nation or area in which they were purchased. Some plans, on the other hand, include international roaming, which allows you to use your phone in another country. Check the plan’s specifics to see if it covers international roaming before you purchase it. It’s possible to use the Cell Plans app to check if any mobile carriers in a certain location are offering plans if your PC has an eSIM and you go to another nation with it. If they do, you may join up with the cell operator using the Mobile Plans app, which will allow you to have a mobile data connection and stay connected while you’re in the country. Was wondering what the connection speed was like for the mobile data that I purchased. Speeds vary depending on the cell provider and the user’s location as well as signal strength and network congestion. Typical 4G LTE connection rates are around 100 Mbps or faster. Connection issues are causing me trouble. In order to connect, what should I attempt first?
HelpSupport You may receive assistance or submit feedback in a variety of ways if your question isn’t answered on this page. The Comments Hub in Windows 10 may be used to provide feedback or make ideas. Visit the Microsoft Help Center to receive assistance from Microsoft employees as well as other members of the community. Depending on the nature of the situation you’re experiencing, you can seek assistance from one of the following options:
- Please contact your cell operator if you are unable to link your device to your current account, are unable to download or utilize an eSIM profile, cannot connect to a mobile data network, or have a billing query. If you are experiencing difficulties with your computer hardware, you should contact the device manufacturer. If you are experiencing any additional issues with mobile data that are not listed above, please contact Microsoft Customer Support using the phone numbers provided below for your nation or area, or visit for other choices
|| Country Code
|| Phone Number
|| 0 8000 123 345
|| (0)2 503 31 13
|| (0) 2 96 57 1000800 15 555
|| (0)1 7890 3000800 300 300
|| (0)22 67 4000
| Czech Republic
|| 261 197 665841 300 300
|| 82 333 100
|| 686 8868
|| (0)9 8171 0400
|| (0)9 70 01 90 90
|| (0)180 6 67 22 55
|| 801 500 3000211 12 06 500
|| 1 267 46 3606 1 267 46 36
|| 1850 940 940
|| 02 38 59 14 44
|| 78 52 152
|| 52 051 151
|| 8002 43 53
|| 800 62 037
|| (0)20 500 1500
|| 801 802 00022 594 19 99
|| 808 22 32 42
|| 0801 022 222(0)21 204 70 40
|| 0850 111 300259 295 888
|| (0)1 585 34 49
|| 902 197 198
|| (0)8 55 99 00 00
| United Kingdom
|| (0)344 800 2400
| United States
|| (800) 642 7676
|| 877 568 2495
Mobile Plans Background Task Host high CPU usage in Windows 10 computer
Please contact your cell operator if you are unable to link your device to your existing account, are unable to download or utilize an eSIM profile, cannot connect to a mobile data network, or if you have a billing inquiry. Please contact the maker of the device if you are experiencing issues with your PC hardware. In the event that you are experiencing any issues with mobile data that are not listed above, please contact Microsoft Customer Support using the phone numbers provided below for your nation or area, or visit for more choices;
Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app on Windows 10
The image is courtesy of Qualcomm. It should go without saying that Microsoft and its OEM partners will require significant cooperation from carriers throughout the world if they are to see the Always Connected Windows 10 PCs program through to completion this year. Microsoft is already placing significant bets on Always Connected PCs, seeing them as a breath of fresh air and a step forward in the PC business. Microsoft has updated its support page on its website to include a list of the carriers that are now supported by the Mobile Plans app for Windows 10.
- A cellular data plan may be set up and managed via the Mobile Plans app, according to the business, and it is most effective on devices that support the new embedded SIM (eSIM) technology, which is now being used by many carriers.
- The 26th of June, 2018 Page last updated on June 25, 2018, and the software giant states that support for other cell providers in the Mobile Plans app will be introduced over time as funding becomes available.
- Also scheduled later this year is the introduction of a new line of Always Connected Windows 10 PCs by Microsoft, which will serve to broaden the appeal of the new initiative even more.
- Always Connected PCs from Asus, HP, and Lenovo are slated to be updated with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processors in the coming months, with these machines likely to begin arriving in select regions early next year.
Finally, but certainly not least, the source says that Qualcomm is developing a new chipset that will improve the performance of Always Connected Windows 10 PCs in the near future.
Top 10 WHAT IS MICROSOFT MOBILE PLANS APP? Answers
1.Mobile Plans overview – Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs
2.What Is Mobile Plans Windows 10? – OS Today
cellular data plans and purchase them through the Windows Store, Mobile Plans is a free program from Microsoft that allows you to effortlessly see and purchase cellular data plans. According to the Windows Store,(4). Mobile Plans is a Windows 10 program that allows end customers to connect their Windows devices to cellular networks via mobile carriers. It is available for both Windows 10 and Windows 8. The goal of(5). is to. 19th of July, 2019 — If you have a SIM card installed in your computer or laptop, the Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 allows you to connect to a cellular data plan.
3.Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app
27th of June, 2018 — According to Microsoft, plans are presently available through the Mobile Plans app from KDDI in Japan, Swisscom in Switzerland, and Tele2 in Sweden, among others. The organization(7). Use the task manager to locate the “Mobile Plans” application that is consuming a lot of CPU and disk space. Reddit has officially launched as a progressive web application on the Microsoft Store. (8)…
4.Mobile plans app – Windows 10 Forums
3 posts published on May 25, 2018″ On your Windows 10 PC, the Mobile Plans app makes it easier and more convenient to connect to the internet in more places. Sign up for a data plan and link your mobile device(9). Microsoft stated on February 22, 2016, that the Skype Qik application would be discontinued on March 24, 2016, citing poor use. It has been possible to incorporate several of the app’s features(10). Plans created using the resources necessary for businesses to succeed. Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and others are available to assist you(11).
Microsoft Planner requires a valid Office 365 work or school subscription in order to function.
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars, based on 12,177 votes Free Android Business/Productivity(13).
5.Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Apps Pricing – reviews at …
8th of March, 2021 — What Does Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Apps Cost? How Much Does Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Apps Cost? Trial Versions of Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Apps are Available for Download. Office 365 Personal is a subscription service provided by Microsoft. $5.99 Louie Andre gave it a 9.8 out of 10 rating in his review. $5.99(14) … 8th of January, 2016 — New Microsoft Cellular Data app available in the Windows Store will allow users to connect to mobile data plans and make payments for them(15).
6.Colorful Windows 10 Icons: Mobile Plans/Microsoft OneConnect
24th of September, 2019 — Icons for built-in Windows 10 programs are still being updated, as Microsoft continues its work on the project. Another newly redesigned symbol has arrived, this time in the form of Mobile(17). Windows has tools such as Messaging and Mobile Plans to help with this. Photos in Windows 10 are displayed in a grid format. More for the Photographers. There’s more to the integrated Photos software than just being a great picture editor. Rating: 4.5 Review by Michael Muchmore $139.00(18).
Crappy PC Cleaners 4.
Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Player (optional) 5.
Java Microsoft Silverlight 6. Java 7. Microsoft Silverlight 8.(19)… Mobile Plans is a Windows 10 program that allows end customers to connect their Windows devices to cellular networks via mobile carriers. It is available for both Windows 10 and Windows 8. (20)…
7.Microsoft winds down its bigger plans for Cortana with mobile …
18th of November, 2019 — It appears that the other shoe has now dropped, as Microsoft has announced that it would be discontinuing its standalone Cortana mobile apps in a number of regions. (21)… To uninstall Mobile Plans App on Windows 10, you may do it through the Start Menu or Settings, or you can run a PowerShell command or use one of the free app uninstallers available online. (22)… 24th of June, 2021 — A little more than a year later, the strategy came crashing down, with Microsoft acknowledging that having “two bridge technologies to transport code from mobile(23).
8.Microsoft’s mobile strategy: Create Windows-like app – PCWorld
8th of May, 2018 — Microsoft is revealing its new strategy for mobile devices at the Mobile World Congress. Using Timeline and a new Your Phone app(24), you can create ‘experiences’ that are similar to Windows-like apps. 5th of August, 2020 — Users of the Samsung Galaxy Note20 may now access a single mobile app on their PC, giving them the power and convenience of running numerous apps side by side(25). 12th of May, 2010 — Despite the fact that the new Kin phones from Microsoft are not true smartphones, they are inside the Verizonrealm of most smartphones — yet Microsoft has stated that it intends to let app(26).
9.Microsoft Banks on Mobile Apps – Wall Street Journal
5th of April, 2012 — He stated that he intends to create for Windows Phone at some point in the future. Microsoft is attempting to challenge the dominance of Apple and Google in the market. (27)… 8th of January, 2016 — “This is the quickest and most convenient way to connect to the internet over a trustworthy countrywide network.” Purchase a package from the Windows Store from any location where network connectivity is available(28).
10.Office Mobile Apps To End as Microsoft Highlights New Office …
Thursday, April 5, 2012 He stated that he intends to create for Windows Phone in the future, despite Microsoft’s efforts to challenge Apple and Google’s dominance in the market. (27)… Monday, January 8th — “Use of a reputable countrywide network is the quickest and most convenient way to go online. A package may be purchased from the Microsoft Windows Store from any location where network connectivity is available(28).
Posted on April 5, 2012 — He stated that he intends to create for Windows Phone at some point in the future, as Microsoft attempts to challenge the dominance of Apple and Google in the market. (27)… Posted on January 8, 2016 — “This is the quickest and most convenient method of connecting to the internet over a trustworthy countrywide network.” Purchase a package from the Windows Store from any location where network connectivity is available(28).